July 10, 2009

weekend around the corner

And here’s weekend again. I love weekends; you come to feel freedom so intensely, that you get the chance of finding out things about yourself almost every time. What you like to do, who you prefer to be with, whether you are the adventurous type or the couch potato.
This weekend will be no different from others, it’s cloudy and rainy in Oslo, so all I want to do is sleep and then read and then sleep again. I will probably try to watch all over again one of the seasons from my favorite TV shows, though I doubt I’ll have time for that, as there’s a really big book waiting for me, Marcel Proust: A Biography, which is an old book with that yellow paper that bears a lot of years of countless avid readers leafing it like myself, trying to tap into the writer’s life and mind, which makes it even more valuable.

Does this sound like a lot of dullness? Well, not to me, it doesn't :)

No comments:

Post a Comment